Basic overview of the Immersive First Person View Mod Mod:
Skyrim’s default first person view is somewhat awkward. It’s not exactly a realistic first person view because the camera isn’t actually focused on the character’s eyes, but rather, the between the character’s torso and head. A lot of games do this, including Minecraft, Battlefield, Call of Duty, and more. Games mainly do this because it showcases the weapon the character is wielding. While this may appeal to some gamers, it’s not exactly immersive, and it’s pretty unrealistic if you think about it.
Luckily, there’s a mod that fixes that, and it’s the Immersive First Person View Mod. The Immersive First Person View Mod is a mod that adjusts the camera position and angle to make the first person view in Skyrim more realistic. This results in a more immersive looking game.
How to use the Immersive First Person View Mod:
After installing this mod with the mod installation instructions in the tab above, all you need to do is run the game to see it in action. However, if for some reason, you decide that you want to go back to the default first person view at any given time, you can set a hotkey to toggle this mod on and off using the configuration menu it has.
Immersive First Person View Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Immersive First Person View Mod:
- Better first person view to cater to gamers who would like to see the game in a more realistic point of view.
How to Install the Immersive First Person View Mod:
- First of all, you need to download the files for the Immersive First Person View Mod.
- Next, extract them to an accessible location such as your Desktop with WinRar.
- Download the latest version of SKSE. (Skyrim Script Extender)
- Next, go to the ‘Data’ folder that can be found inside your Skyrim directory.
- Open your Skyrim launcher and make sure the box next to your chosen mod is checked!